Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, November 08, 2010

Featured stamper...

Sunday's featured stamper on Splitcoaststampers was jazzytobi. For the featured stamper you choose a card from their gallery and make a card based on theirs. I chose this card here of hers.



This was my take on it. I have been wanting to make a pregnancy card for a friend of mine who is expecting her first and this was the perfect opportunity to do so. I pulled out my adorable maternity dress stamp by A Muse and paper pieced it using October Afternoon's thrift shop paper. I kept jazzytobi's layout the same except I kept the oval upright, added a layer to the card base, and heat embossed my sentiment.


Supplies: Stamps: maternity dress, expecting joy (A Muse). CS: very vanilla (SU!), berry sorbet (PTI), PP: October afternoon (thrift shop). Ink: momento, versamark. Access: Spellbinders nestabilities, lace trim punch (Martha Stewart), black emboss powder, ribbon (SU!), button (MM).


Hope you all have a stamp-happy day!
Cheers!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home