Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Sunday, November 07, 2010

Holiday Joy Tilda



How cute is Tilda all dressed up in her holiday best?


I coloured her using my Copics of course! I don't know if anyone else ever runs into this problem but I never seem to have the right marker colour...lol! No matter how many I buy, I always find the exact shade I need will somehow still elude me. (Guess that's why it's beneficial to have the whole collection of markers; I just buy a few at a time to add to my collection, that way I don't feel so guilty ;)
Back to the card...I used an old sketch from Sugar nellie (the sugar bowl blog) challenge #11 to be exact, that's how old the sketch is! I used my 6X6 Basic grey figgy pudding paper pad for this card. I am really trying to start using my Christmas paper! I have soooo much of it (full collection lines, not even opened yet!). Not that that has stopped me from still buying more (the vintage Christmas papers really call my name).
Here is an up close shot of her.
Supplies: Staples brand 110lb white cs, soft sky, cherry cobbler cs (Stampin' Up!), Neenah, PP: Figgy pudding 6X6 pad (Basic Grey). Ink: Momento. Access: liquid applique (Marvy Uchida), dazzling diamonds, oval punches (SU!), ribbon and tulle (May Arts), pearl brad (Michael's), paper poinsetta's (large-Prima, texted Hero arts).
Hope you all have a stamp-happy day!
Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home