Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, November 08, 2010

A Sugar Nellie challenge...

So Sugar Nellie has posted a sketch challenge and the prize is incredible! Check it out here. Totally have to admit to a pretty embaressing/funny thing. I check out the sketch, get excited, pull out some PIF (pay it forward) images from my stash, choose one, colour it, put the whole card together. Then sit at my table looking at my card, thinking to myself..."this isn't a sugar Nellie image". Yep, sure enough, I made this card for the challenge and low and behold, it's not eligible because obviously the challenge has to be met with a sugar Nellie image. Ha ha ha! So, I have my Sugar Nellie stamp chosen and will be putting together another card using this sketch and entering it into the challenge ((grin! shaking my head at myself)).
I do like the way the card turned out overall. The little paper doily on the card came from the dollar store! how thrifty is that? They had all different sizes too! The doily's really seem to be a trend right now and this way you get lot's of them for cheap! The patterned paper is from October afternoon (last years Christmas line I think. Called Good cheer). Here I am struggling to use my Christmas stash....I am gonna be in for it next Halloween! I think I may have to commit to making Halloween cards, layouts and projects for the next year :0

I searched around the Whiff of Joy site's to find out the exact name of this
image but could not find her anywhere. So if you happen to know the name please message me to let me know.

Supplies:
image by Whiff of joy, sentiment: snowfall (PTI). CS: kraft cs (SU!), berry sorbet (PTI), PP: good cheer (October afternoon). Ink: momento. Access: spellbinders nestabilities (labels 4), paper doily (dollar store), Copic markers, white gel pen (Sakura), shimmery snowflake (little yellow bicycle), pink tulle (dollar store), heart button (unknown) and corner rounder punch (SU!).

Hope everyone is keeping warm and enjoying their hot beverages of choice...Evening are getting COLD!!! It's this time of year I sure enjoy a hot Carolyns/bailey's!! tee hee!
Cheers!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home