Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, November 12, 2010

My Favorite Things Wednesday stamp club...

Each week MFT has a challenge and I decided to try my hand and give it a try! This weeks challenge was "cooking up some love" (Use kitchen, food type theme for your card).

I pulled out my cupcake flopsey stamp. Pretty sure I have had him for well over a year and this is the first time I inked him up :o!! How cute is he? There are lot's of other flopsey stamps at MFT, and I will for sure have to add a few more to my collection! I decided to use a sketch by Taylored Expressions (sketch #133). Flopsey's cupcake has pink stickles frosting...yum!




Supplies: Stamps: Cupcake flopsey (MFT). CS: so saffron, taken with teal (SU!), neenah solar crest white cs, PP: October afternoon (fly a kite). Ink: Momento. Access: buttons, scalloped die (MM), Copics, stickles (Ranger), ribbon (American Crafts), dimensionals, and corner rounder punch (SU!).


Thanks for stopping in and have a stamp-happy weekend!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home