Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Naughty...


I just love Kraftin Kimmie stamps. They are so cute! I received this image (Jayne) in the PIF (pay it forward) thread on Splitcoast. I purchased all of the Halloween Kimmie stamps (of course never even had a chance to ink them up) and have some Christmas ones on the way (including Piper; the coffee drinker and matching sentiments).
I love Jayne's sultry, sexy look...lol. I paired her up with some old Basic Grey paper I had in my scrap bin (Bittersweet is the paper line). I cut her out using my Spellbinder's nestabilities (labels 4), added some old ruffle ribbon I had in my stash, a paper flower, some tulle and a pearl brad.
I am completely in love with using tulle on my cards right now, I just love the look it gives.
The sentiment is from MFT's twisted sentiments. The twisted sentiments are not profane but off-colour adult humor and sometime's risque. They are somewhat hidden on the MFT site so as not to offend anyone...I myself love them and think they are hilarious!
Supplies: Stamps: Jayne (Kraftin' Kimmie), Sentiment ~twisted sentiments (MFT). CS: cherry cobbler cs (SU!), Neenah solar crest cs, PP: bittersweet (Basic Grey). Ink: Momento. Access: Copic markers, Glitter gelly roll pen, spellbinder's nestabilities (labels 4), ribbon (MM), circle punch (SU!), paper flower (Prima), pearl brad (Michaels), and tulle (?).
Ciao for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home