Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Just floating by...

This is the last of the 4 cards I put together in one day. I was so stoked with the outcome I am gonna try to make colouring/gathering pp a regular habit. Makes it a bit easier when time can be an issue for you.

I love this adorable monkey (also from CC Designs). Coloured using my Copics and check out the dotted effect on his hiney and paws...(done using your blender pen! Just dot the blender pen onto your coloured area, the longer you leave it, the bigger the dot you will get). I added some white gel pen dots to his cheeks and balloon. The balloon is up on a dimensional. The main pp panel is popped up with dimensionals. The sentiment was done on the computer and then punched out using my oval punch. A large bow with wooden button finishes off my design.

Supplies: Stamps: CC Designs. CS: whisper white cs base, kraft cs (Stampin Up). PP: dutch girl (Cosmo cricket). Access: Copics, white gel pen, dimensionals, ribbon, large oval punch (SU!), wooden button (Crafty time (?)

Ciao for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home