Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Feeling so inspired...

Don't ya just love it when your mojo kicks into overdrive and you feel so inspired that your craft just rolls off your hands? LOL! The other night I pulled out some stamped images I had picked up from the old PIF (pay it forward) forum, matched up some cardstock and then sat in front of the telly and coloured to my hearts content. That left me with a bunch of already chosen patterned paper, coloured images and cards just waiting to be put together. I whipped together 4 cards yesterday!! This is one of them.

The image in from Whiff of joy, and he is coloured with Copics of course. I added some white highlights with my gel pen, and an uber cool tissue paper flower I made, some binding ribbon and some crystals for his cupcake toppings. Have you ever tried this new binding ribbon? it is soft, lightweight and easy to tie...I just love it!

Supplies: Stamps: celebration goat (whiff of joy), sentiment (out on a limb-Papertrey Ink). CS: very vanilla, kraft, real red cs (Stampin Up) PP: October Afternoon. Access: Copics, tissue paper, pearl brad (Michaels), rhinestones (Kaiser crafts), Ribbon (May Arts).

Thanks for checking out my latest!

Ciao




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home