Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Sunday, January 09, 2011

...and many more!

This is another of those cards I whipped up the other day. I decided to make all Birthday themed ones to build up my supply for the store I sell them in. The best part of these cards is I only used pieces of patterned paper from my scrap bin...YAY me!
I made the mistake of trying to organize my patterned paper last night (and actually put away all the new sheets sitting in a pizza box on my desk) yeesh! that was a mistake! I have soooo much paper, my organizer WILL NOT CLOSE! You should have seen the look on poor hubby's face...hee hee! Just yesterday afternoon I purchased a handful of some de-lish designs I couldn't live without. Now after seeing how much I have maybe that will shock me into using what I have until it is at least down to a manageable amount (and my paper holder will close). I can dream right?
Anyhoo, a tad off course there! Back to the card: main image is coloured with my copics and popped up on dimensionals, highlighted with my white gel pen and sakura jelly pen, and some more of that yummy binding ribbon. I used an old sketch from my notebook (one from Amy R I think).
Supplies: Stamps: CC Designs, sentiment (cute converse- Stampin' up). CS: Real red, chocolate chip cs (Stampin' up), white (Staples brand 110 lb cs), PP: some old stuff by Pebbles. Access: Copics, white gel pen, Sakura glitter jelly roll, brown binding ribbon (May Arts) and dimensionals.
Thanks for popping in and have a stamp happy day!
Ciao for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home