Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Just hanging around...


How cute is this lil' monkey? Just hanging around to love ya! heh heh. This is more images from my swapped images box and he is also from CC Designs (Monkey love is the name of the set and it appears that it is going to be retiring so if you like it and need to add it to your collection, get it here).

I used more Basic Grey pp scraps, added a button, some plastic ribbon and raised the image panel with dimensionals.

Supplies: Stamps: Monkey love (CC Designs). CS: whisper white (card base only), taken with teal cs (SU!), PP: Basic Grey, october afternoon. Access: Copic markers, button (MM), plastic ribbon, dimensionals.

I have just noticed that I forgot to add my white gel pen highlights to my monkey...oops!

Ciao for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home