Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Love is in the air...


I did it again!
I sat in front of a movie and coloured up 6 images, matched them to paper (before colouring). A few days later, I went through my sketch notebook, chose the layouts I wanted and a day or so later...started putting them together. YAY! 6 more cards done, all using my scrap patterned papers as well. If I was a rooster, my chest would be all poofed out! LOL!
I went on a Valentine's theme and all 6 are for the lovey dovey day. These angel girls (I have 2 more cards with some others, you will see soon) are from CC Designs "hey Cupid!". I feel like such a fool...I pulled these images from my PIF boxed images (images I have received in a swap) and then while scouring my stamps for sentiments...I actually own these stamps (I know I must have picked them up in the late fall, so I doubt I have had them long) but still....pretty bad I had no idea.
The pp is old Basic Grey blush paper and the cloud angel has dazzling diamonds on her wings, white gel pen highlights, red stickles for her mary jane shoes and I have popped up her head and the cloud both with dimensionals. Some red tulle and a heart stick pin finish off the design.
Supplies: Stamps: Hey cupid (CC Designs). CS: whisper white (card base), pretty in pink cs (SU!), sky textured cs (Bazzil), PP: Basic Grey (blush collection). Access: Copic markers, white gel pen (inksentials), dazzling diamonds (SU!), stick pin (MM), red binding ribbon, red tulle (May Arts), red stickles (Ranger), dimensionals.
Thanks for checkin' out my latest
Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home