Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Love you this much!


Here is another card featuring "monkey love" by CC Designs again. Get it here. (As I mentioned in my previous post, it looks like this set is retiring).
Not really too much to report for this design. Coloured with Copics, highlighted with my white gel pen, image panel and sentiment both popped up with dimensionals and a simple ribbon and bow added. The patterned papers are by my minds eye and 7 gypsies.
Supplies: Stamps: monkey love (CC Designs). CS: Whisper white (card base only) (SU!), soft blue textured cs (bazzil), PP: my minds eye, 7 gypsies. Access: Copic markers, white gel pen, dimensionals, ribbon, 1 3/8 circle punch, scallop circle punch (SU!).
Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home