Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Comforting Sympathy


Sympathy cards are never any fun to make but unfortunately are something that is always needed and they seem to sell right away at the shop where I sell my cards. I need to make a few more so I have a little supply of them for the shop and this is first one I have completed so far.

I went with some really old Basic Grey pp (black tie), black and shimmer white cs. I have heat embossed the sentiment using black emboss powder, then cut it using my oval nestabilities and then matted it in black with the scallop oval nestie. The sentiment panel is up on dimensionals and feature a rhinestone on each end. The corners of the pp have been cut using the ticket corner punch and then some tiny white pearls have been added in each corner. A scalloped shimmer piece of white accents the striped pattern and some large sheer black ribbon finishes off the design. Very classy I think.

Supplies: Stamps: Brighter tomorrow (SU!). CS: white shimmer, basic black cs (SU!), PP: Black tie (Basic Grey). Ink: versamark. Access: black emboss powder, corner ticket punch, corner rounder punch (SU!), heat gun, pearls and rhinestones (Kaiser crafts), Pearl brad (Recollections), classic oval and scalloped oval nesties (Spellbinders), cuttlebug, dimensionals, sheer black ribbon (Offray).

Thanks for checking out my latest!
Ciao!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home