Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

This hugs for you...


Phew! I dusted off my sewing machine and put it to good use with this card. I LOVE stitching on cards and layouts but for some reason don't seem to do it enough. Hmmmm...maybe a new goal to add to the mix...use my sewing machine more?
This was an old sketch from Amy R. (the original I did for this sketch was a Halloween card actually). The monkey is popped up with dimensionals and the patterned paper used is some really old scraps I had from Basic Grey (I can't actually even remember the name of the line but, they had a boys line and a girls line at the time...Jack possibly ?).
Supplies: Stamps: Monkey Love (CC Designs). CS: whisper white (card base only), kraft, blue bayou and soft sky cs (SU!) PP: Basic Grey. Access: Copic markers, blue bayou stitched ribbon and slit punch (SU!), dimensionals, nestabilities, and sewing machine.
Have a stamp happy day!
Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home