Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Be mine...


This is another of the 6 cards I put together in "Valentine's" theme. This little toadstool angel is also from the "hey Cupid" set from CC Designs.

Unfortunately, this photo really does not do this card justice...this photo is really dark and quite grainy. What a let down, especially when I took numerous shots of it and this was the best of them (bummer! Lol). Her wings have dazzling diamonds on them and her red mary jane's have stickles on them as well. Her head and main scalloped oval panel are all up on dimensionals for some added dimension.

Supplies: Stamps: Hey Cupid! (CC Designs). CS: whisper white (card base only), pink pirouette cs, soft sky, real red cs (SU!). PP: Basic Grey (Blush line). Access: Copic markers, white gel pen, dazzling diamonds, 2 way glue pen and slit punch (SU!), nestabilities, red stickles, dimensionals, brads, ribbon (PTI).

I have pretty much used up all of my soft sky cs from SU! This is a super sad day for me as I think it may be my favorite cardstock and it was retired so long ago! I also hate that there is no replacement colour even close to it available through SU! Woe is me...whatever am I going to do?!

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home