Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Stupid cupid why you pickin' on me...


Ha ha ha! Sorry, that song was going through my head the whole time I was making this card.

Sorry about the delay in posts but I have been fighting a nasty cold and have been down with a crazy sore throat, headache and body ache's the last few days. (Still not feeling 100 % but at least feeling good enough to head back to the stamp room).

I just love this little Valentine Cupid with her bling bow and arrow! Her bow has gold stickles and the heart arrow has red stickles, her wings are dusted with dazzling diamonds for some bling! I have "popped" her head up on dimensionals and she is coloured with Copics and highlighted with my white gel pen. The patterned paper is Alphabet soup by My Minds Eye, a felt flower, button and paper doily finish off my design. (the layout is an old sketch from Sugar nellie Challenge 47).

Supplies: Stamps: hey Cupid (CC Designs). CS: whisper white (base only), blue cs (Bazill) PP: Alphabet soup (My Minds Eye). Access: Copics, white gel pen, felt flower and button (MM), paper doily (fun fair), stickles, slot punch, dazzling diamonds, 2 way glue pen (SU!) and dimensionals.

Thanks for checkin out my latest
Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home