Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cool winter wishes...


I recently did a "sit & colour" images while in front of the tele again, I tried to choose some of my older images I have received in swaps, PIF's, etc. This little board-a-bella (I know that's not actually her name but, that's what I call her) totally reminds me of my close friend (that would be you, Peach! LOL). I had to colour her up and make a cute card with her. The layout is one from my sketch book and for some reason, there is not a reference as to whom the sketch originated from?? sorry.

I have continued using my patterned paper scraps (these are much newer) and are from Echo Park. Bella's pom-pom's and snow at her feet are "poofed" up with liquid applique.

Supplies: Stamps: Daisy board a bella (Stamping bella), sentiment (Rubber soul stamps). CS: Whisper white (card base only), night of navy cs (SU!), PP: wintertime (Echo park). Access: Copic markers, liquid applique, heat gun, satin ribbon (offray), blue bayou stitched ribbon (SU!), dimensionals.

Ciao!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home