Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Rock the bump gift set

I have 2 very close friends who are both expecting their first babies in March. Both friends are having boys and I knew I had to bust out "baby bump" from MFT, and use their 3X3 box template (available here). For the box, I pretty much duplicated the design exactly (I am gonna try my hand at another and will change it up a bit). If you have not followed one of the MFT templates before, let me tell you...they are so easy! So well laid out, with such great instructions and so worth the very small price! What are you waiting for? Go get yours now!
Here is a close up of the card. I paper pieced her top and shopping bags, coloured her with Copics (the sidewalk too). I added a chocolate blossom, layered with tulle, wedding confetti flower and a wooden button. The main image is popped up with dimensionals.
The patterned paper is new arrivals by Pebbles and I absolutely L-O-V-E it!! I bought both the boys and girls prints....so adorable!


Here is an up close shot of the 3X3 box (template by MFT). What I love about this little box is you could make it for any occasion! I want to re-state that the design of this box was designed by MFT. The box lid panels were embossed with the cuttlebug, the little flowers I sewed with sequins are wedding confetti flower's from Michaels.




box supplies: Baby bump template from MFT. Stamps: baby bump (MFT). CS: whisper white, basic grey cs (SU!) PP: new arrival (Pebbles), text background (October afternoon), phonebook page, map from internet. Ink: Momento. Access: Copic markers, 2way glue pen, ribbon (May Arts), tulle (American Crafts), button (MM), wedding confetti flowers, sequins (Michaels) and dimensionals.

Card supplies: Stamps: Baby bump (MFT). CS: Whisper white (card base only), soft sky, creamy caramel cs (SU!). PP: new arrival (Pebbles). Ink: Momento. Access: Copic markers, 2way glue pen, slit punch (SU!), blossom (Prima), tulle (American Crafts), wedding confetti flower (Michaels), button (Craft time), glue dots, dimensionals.

Now I just need to make another set for my other friend. I plan to put some diaper cream (it's actually a balm from Lush that I use on my baby and it is the best ever!) and maybe a couple pairs of little socks in the box for them.

Thanks for checkin out the newest and have a stamp-happy weekend!

Ciao!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home