Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, February 11, 2011

25 cent hugs...


I combined 2 challenges on my card today. I combined Jen Del Muro's sketch for you to try (SFYTT) and The Cat's pajamas tuesday challenge #145 (TCPTUES145). This week's TCPTUES challenge was an inspiration challenge (you can check out the details on the link I provided). I loooved this challenge...such purdy colours...lol.

I needed to make another Valentine's Day card for my wee babe, and I thought TCP's new Bear hugs set would be perfect! (isn't he cute?!)
I paper pieced the heart he is holding and coloured him with copic markers and highlighted him with my gel pen. The patterned papers I used are all from Basic Grey's figgy pudding 6X6 paper pad! Can you believe it...Christmas paper...lol. (doesn't look at all Christmassey so it worked wonderfully). My little bear is popped up on dimensionals and how cute is my postage stamp? TCP also released a postage stamp die and matching stamp set (love letters) at their last release, and I love, love, love it! This is definately a set I will use A LOT!

Supplies: Stamps: Bear Hugs, Love letters (TCP). CS: Whisper white (card base only), chocolate chip cs (SU!), PP: Figgy pudding (Basic Grey). Ink: Momento. Access: classic circle, classic scalloped nestabilities (Spellbinders), Copic markers, white gel pen, postage stamp die (TCP), Swiss dot's embossing folder, buttons (Jenni Bowlin, American crafts), hemp thread, dimensionals and glue dots.

Ciao!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home