Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

embossed sympathy...


Please forgive the darkness of the photo, I photographed it in the evening and that's never a good thing...lol.

I had a special request for another sympathy card and this is what I came up with. The background is stamped with the fontworks "rockstar" stamp in versamark and heat embossed in silver. I layered it onto shimmery white cardstock and basic grey. I stamped the sentiment in night of navy ink and added a rhinestone. The corners are punched with the corner ticket punch and pearls are set in each corner. I finished the design off with silver satin ribbon, a bow with some silver sheer ribbon and a pearl brad. I was inspired by a card featured in the holiday cards and more vol. 5 by Papercrafts magazine. I added some more layers, different colours and more embellishments. I think it came out so elegant.

Supplies: Stamps: rockstar bg (Fontworks), brighter tomorrow (Stampin' Up!). CS: night of navy, basic grey, shimmery white cs (SU!). Ink: Night of navy, versamark. Access: silver emboss powder, heat gun, rhinestone and pearls (Kaiser crafts), pearl brad (Recollections), silver satin ribbon (Offray), silver sheer ribbon (May Arts) and ticket corner punch (SU!).

Ciao!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home