Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

catch up on a latte...


I am just lovin' MFT's weekly sketch challenge! The sketches are awesome, the design team is so inspirational, you get stamping done AND you can win stamps! Seriously, what's not to love? Check out this weeks sketch here.

Today's card is using MFT's weekly sketch (sketch #4) and it is a fabulous layout! I finally inked up "miss you a latte" a'la mode stamp (just love her!). I paired her up with some penny lane paper from my minds eye that I had in my stash. I paper pieced her cups and sleeves with co-ordinating paper from the same line. The ala' mode is stamped using the "out of the box" technique from Splitcoaststampers with my nestabilities. I matted her onto a scalloped circle and pierced each scallop. The cardfront has been sewn with a swirly design. The sentiment strips are sewn onto the main image to keep with the stitching theme. I added some plaid ribbon, a couple of buttons with linen thread and then popped the main image up on dimensionals.

Supplies: Stamps: ala' modes miss you a latte (MFT). CS: whisper white (card base only), bashful blue cs (SU!), neenah solar crest white cs, berry sorbet cs (PTI). Ink: Momento. Access: Copic markers, white gel pen, classic circle and scallop circle nestabilities, cuttlebug, paper piercer, 2 way glue, buttons and ribbon (MM), hemp thread (SU!), dimensionals and glue dots.

The card I posted for last week's MFT sketch challenge, "a teacher takes a hand" was recognized and posted on MFT's newsletter that goes out to all subscribers!!! I am seriously sooooo excited and giddy...hee hee!

MFT has a lot going on right now. Their design team is giving sneak peaks of the new release stamps....check them out here. Check the blog out daily as everyday there will be new sneak peaks! The official release for the new stamps is February 1st. There is also a contest going on for February guest designer for MFT! Check the details out here. Just givin' ya the scoop! heh, heh, heh.

Thanks for checkin out my newest,
Ciao!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger LeAnne said…

    This is quite cute! You have a knack for putting cute MFT images together with great sketches and paper!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home