Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, January 28, 2011

It's a bird...it's a plane...no it's...


Super Mom!

I have had this image (already coloured) floating around in my image box. I coloured it when I made my very first Copic purchase (my colours were very limited and I didn't have much knowledge of light and shadows....(still don't have the hang of that too well...lol!). I decided to use the image and make it into a card. This layout is an old sketch I selected from my book, It's one from Amy R. I had fun sprucing up the chipboard heart...I painted it pink then applied the cranberry sparkle glaze over it, added a button with some ribbon and....Voila! cute lil' embellishment!

Supplies: Kindred spirits (Gina K designs). CS: Whisper white (card base) (SU!), pink textured (Bazzil), PP: Cactus pink (star pattern), Scenic Route (floral print), polka dot (October afternoon). Access: Chipboard heart (SU!), paint and glitter glaze, button and ribbon (MM), Scallop punch (EK success).

Ciao!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home