Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

MFT Guest design contest...


As I mentioned the other day, MFT is holding a contest to fill a guest designer spot for February. You can check out all the details here. They are accepting entries until January 31, 10 pm (EST) and the winner will be announced at their release party tuesday Feb. 1!!

Card entries for the contest had to follow a recipe of love...

Valentine's theme
1 patterned paper
2 cs (cardstock colours) not including 1 neutral
3 types of embellishments.

I really wanted to use my: who's that girl "maid for you" set (this is the first time I have inked her up!). But trying to make sure I stuck with only 1 patterned paper kept stumping me...lol. In the end, this is what I came up with and it turned out exactly how I wanted it!

I coloured WTG with my Copics, and mounted her along the side on my oval panels (the red panel is embossed with the swiss dot's folder, mounted on a larger black oval and then mounted again over a scalloped oval). I added 2 different size rhinestones along the black oval and then added a vanilla labels 4 panel for my sentiment. WTG is popped up with dimensionals along with the whole oval panel. I added some striped ribbon, ribbon flower and a stick pin to finish it off.

Supplies: Stamps: who's that girl "maid for you" (MFT). CS: basic black, very vanilla, cherry cobbler cs (SU!), Neenah solar crest white cs, PP: Crate paper. Ink: momento. Access: Copic markers, labels 4, classic oval, and scallop oval nestabilities (Spellbinder's), embossing folder, cuttlebug, rhinestones (kaiser crafts), dimensionals, glue dots, ribbon (SU!), ribbon blossom (Unknown), stick pin (unknown).

Have you stopped by the MFT blog and checked out all the new sneak peaks on the design teams blogs?? Seriously! Dee-lish eye candy and I cannot wait to get my hands on the new stamps being released! Feb 1 can't come soon enough ((wink))!

Have a stamp happy day!
Ciao!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home