Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, February 07, 2011

Tea with flopsey...


Whew! I just managed to squeek in my MFT sketch challenge #5. Check out the challenge here. I have had such a busy week (hence the lack of posts and creative sharing...lol!) that I am stoked to have fit this sketch into my schedule. It is definately a sketch I will use again. I know I have said it before but I am just loving MFT's sketch challenge's. I was wanting to make a Birthday for a great friend of mine, who's birthday is coming up and I think this will fit the bill nicely.

I had a lot of "technical difficulties" with this card...lol. You can visibly see my stitching error, and my main image panel is oversized compared to what the sketch called for, then, the plaid pp panel behind my main image panel, I was planning to run the ribbon underneath it and then stitch it....oops! stitched it down and then realized my error. Not including my bobbin running out in the middle of my stitching...seriously, the list just goes on and on. Luckily though, I was able to rectify most of the issues and I am happy with the outcome of the card.

Flopsey is coloured using my Copic markers (and popped up on dimensionals), the patterned paper is more City park by American Crafts, LOTS of stitching, a felt blossom, button and sentiment flag finish off the design.

Supplies: Stamps: Tea with flopsey (MFT), sentiment (out on a limb, PTI). CS: whisper white (card base only), chocolate chip cs (SU!), Neenah solar crest cs, PP: City Park (American Crafts). Ink: Momento, certainly celery, mellow moss. Access: Copics, white gel pen, dimensionals, felt blossom (Heidi Swapp), button (MM), sewing machine and glue dots.

Ciao!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home