Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Shoe therapy....


I actually got this weeks MFT sketch challenge done on the same day it was posted...wahoo! ((grin)). This is for MFTWSC6, you can check the sketch out here. This was such a fun sketch this week and perfect for those cards where you want the sentiment front and center.

I pulled out my who's that girl "window shopping" stamps by MFT and combined the fun sentiment with my nestabilities labels 4. I matted everything with basic black cardstock. I pulled out some paper from My Minds eye, and added ribbon, a funky button, some tulle, rhinestones, brads, and a fun stiletto heel covered in red stickles. I pierced a single role of stitches along the edges of papers and along the main image panel.

Supplies: Stamps: who's that girl window shopping (MFT). CS: basic black, very vanilla cs (SU!). PP: My mind's eye (Lush line). Ink: momento. Access: Copic marker, red stickles, paper piercer, black brads, satin ribbon, tulle, gelly stardust pen, hat pin, button (Jenny Bowlin), labels 4 (nestabilities), and rhinestones.

Thanks for checkin' out my latest!
Ciao

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home