Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Start each day with "whee"...


I wanted to get this week's MFTWSC9 (my favorite things wednesday sketch challenge 9)done before the new sketch is released tomorrow. ( I am just about all caught up ((grin)), I just need to do sketch #1 still).

I received this sweet little PI "start each day with "whee!" girl while our household was sick so today was my first time inking her up. She is sooo stinkin' cute (in fact, it took me forever to get her as she was always out of stock...lol). I paired her up with some new Stella and Rose 6X6 paper from MME, and of course used my new jumbo scallop and scalloped scallops die-namics from MFT. I wrapped some divine twine around my crocheted lace and tied up a wooden button with a big twine bow. PI's little mary jane shoes is sporting a baby braddie buckle, and I machine stitched the sentiment.

Supplies: Stamps: Pure Innocence "start each day with whee" (MFT). CS: Basic black, pretty in pink cs (SU!), Neenah solar crest white cs, PP: Stella and Rose (My Minds Eye). Ink: Momento. Access: Copic markers, white gel pen, classic circle and classic scalloped circle nestabilities, jumbo scallops and scalloped scallops die-namics (MFT), crocheted lace trim (May Arts), divine twince (TCP), wooden button (time 4 crafts, dollar store), baby brads (Rocollections), dimensionals, 2 way glue pen, and sewing machine.

I know I say this with every sketch but I had a ton of fun and really loved this one. One I will definately use again and again.
Ciao!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home