Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

a lifetime of happiness...


I made this card a few weeks ago but forgot to load it onto my blog so.... here it is. I made it for the MFTWSC8 (my favorite things Wednesday sketch challenge 8).

I used my clearly sentimental about happiness stamps by MFT and threw together a pretty, elegant, wedding card. I used my jumbo scallops and scalloped scallops die-namics from MFT, some pearl swirls, swiss dots embossing folder, and some yummy seam binding ribbon and tulle.

I added some dots with my white gel pen and the main panel is popped up with dimensionals.

Supplies: Stamps: clearly sentimental about happiness (MFT). CS: basic black, shimmery white and basic grey cs (SU!). PP: black tie (Basic Grey). Ink: Staz on. Access: nestabilities, cuttlebug, heart dies (TCP), jumbo scallops and scalloped scallops die-namics (MFT), swiss dot's embossing folder, pearl swirl (Michaels), white gel pen, black seam binding ribbon and tulle, stick pin, butterfly punch (Martha Stewart), and dimensionals.

Thanks for checkin out my newest,
Ciao!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home