Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Sunday, March 06, 2011

Brighten your life.


I apologize for the long delay since my last post but man oh man, it is certainly flu season at my house. Everyone here has been sick one after the other and even as I type this I myself am the last one sick. Here's hoping that once I beat this, our house will finally be through all the bugs!
Even though I have been unable to take part in the MFT sketches, I have been keeping track of them so I can play at a later date. Unfortunately, my Grandma is not doing very well health wise and I really wanted to send her a card to brighten her day. I have had my new stamps and dies from MFT sitting on my counter teasing me, all the while being unable to play with them. Last night, I could take the teasing no more and pulled them out and threw together this card for my sweet Grandma.
I paired the new kite die-namic with my American crafts city park paper, the new flat clouds die-namic and the great outdoors sentiments were the perfect additions to my card. I actually won the great outdoors sentiment stamps during the sneak peaks on the MFT design team blogs! (Thanks Kim). These sentiments truly are the bomb and a must have for your collection. I used the MFT wednesday sketch challenge #7 for my card. This is such a great sketch and perfect to highlight those sentiments and keep them the focus of your card.
supplies: Stamps: the great outdoors sentiments (MFT). CS: whisper white (base), chocolate chip cs (SU!), vellum, PP: City Park (American Crafts). Ink: Staz on. Access: Kite and cloud die-namics (MFT), felt, dimensionals, divine twine (TCP).
Ciao!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home