Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bashful Riley...



I made this card following Beate's weekend sketch challenge and using an image I received in the PIF (pay it forward) forum on Splitcoast. This image is Riley and he is available from Hanna stamps (isn't he soooo cute?!). I coloured him in using my prisma's, gamsol and a stump and paired the sketch up with the Stampin Up picnic designer paper. I adore this paper! I added a sentiment from the computer and added some crystal effects on the cherry atop Riley's cupcake and his coffee. An olive button finishes off the card nicely. I kept this design simple.

Stamps: Coffee Riley (I received the image in the PIF forum). CS: kraft, real red, bashful blue, white, picnic designer paper. Ink: black. Access: crystal effects, earth elements buttons, prismacolour pencils, gamsol, stumps, computer for sentiment.

I think this makes a sweet Mother's Day card. Mom's always deserve a break and some relaxation time....lol.


2 Comments:

  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger Jenn said…

    Very cute card! Love the moose :)

     
  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger Kristi said…

    Oh this is too cute. I love him, and that paper too. Great job.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home