Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Welcome baby Cale


I made this card following this weeks MFTWSC11 and also in celebration of the birth of one of my friends baby boy. I flipped this sketch onto it's side to accomodate the set I wanted to use.
I pulled out my new "who's that girl" my how you've grown set. I paired this lovely set with some "new arrival" paper by Pebbles. I purchased some of this paper in both the boys and girls line...it's sooooo cute! I paper pieced this "mom's" pj pants and the baby's little onesie. I coloured the rest using my Copic markers. The main image is popped up onto dimensionals and some ribbon and baby braddies finish off my design. The sentiment is from A Muse and I used the "Trust yourself. You know more then you think you do" sentiment from the set. So perfect for new parents.
Supplies: Stamps: My how you've grown (MFT), sentiment (A Muse). CS: chocolate chip, creamy caramel cs (SU!), Neenah solar crest cs, PP: New arrival (Pebbles). Ink: Momento. Access: Copic markers, Ribbon (May Arts), brads (Recollections), and dimensionals.
Ciao!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home