Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

MFT sketch challenge #2


MFT (My Favorite things) is now holding a weekly sketch challenge EVERY week...YAY!! (I LOVE sketch challenges, in case you haven't noticed...lol). Not only do they supply you with an amazing sketch, the design team fills you with so much inspiration AND (if you needed more influence to join in...) there is a weekly draw and the winner gets $15 to spend at MFT!!!! AND...if you use a MFT stamp you get another $5!! So, to re-cap, you can get $20 to spend on STAMPS for FREE!! all you have to do is take part in the challenge. How awesome is that right?!
Okay, gotta take a little breather...I was so excited (grin). I inked up my very first "pure innocence" stamp (making a list), available here. Isn't she the cutest? I cannot wait to add more Pure innocence stamps to my collection...she is like a little addiction all on her own...adorable! I paper pieced her dress and used all scraps from my scrap bin. Coloured her with my Copics and check out her little rosy knee's (I saw Jody Morrow do that on her blog and had to try it....soooo cute! Thanks for the idea Jody). I added a felt blossom, a button and some brads to finsih off the design. All the patterned paper are from October afternoon (fly a kite and thrift store collections, I believe).
Supplies: Stamps: Making a list (pure Innocence, MFT). CS: whisper white (card base only), kraft cs (Stampin' Up!), Neenah solar crest cs, PP: October Afternoon. Ink: Momento. Access: Copic markers, felt flower, button (MM), brads (Basic Grey), Ribbon (SU!), Circle cutter (Tonic).
Peaches, my girly girl...I personally challenge you to give this sketch a try and show me what ya got!! Bring it! (Gotta get you doin' these challenges with me!)
This is also, my second post for today! To see post #1 scroll below this post :)
Thanks for checking out my latest,
Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home