Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Arte Y Pico Award!!


What a wonderful surprise to wake up this morning and see that the lovely and talented Denise AKA Peanutbee had nominated me for the "Arte Y Pico" award. I cannot even thank her enough! So very sweet! I stumbled across Denise's blog and gallery last week while playing on the PIF forum and was in complete awe....please check out her stuff becuase I KNOW you will add her to your list of daily visit blogs....I did!
So, these are the rules of the award:
1. Pick 5 blogs that I consider deserve the award for creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language. 2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone. 3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her/him the award itself. 4. The Award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte Y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award. 5. To show these rules.
So, as difficult as this is to only pick 5 here we go.....
1. Ana Wohlfahrt- inkastamp
3. Dawn Olchefske- DOstamping with Dawn
5. Heather Nichols- Pine is here.
I totally could have listed every blog in my library but, that is not allowed....so, I will abide by the rules. If you have not checked out these blogs listed, you are in for a real treat! So, grab a cup of warmy goodness and settle down and browse this artistic flavours....
Hopefully I will be back later with a card to share. Thanks again for the nomination Denise!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home