Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Love sucks...



The other day, a friend of mine was browsing my cards for sale. She came across a wedding card I had made and commented how beautiful it was but, that she had no use for it because everyone she knew was getting divorced. After a chuckle, this got me to thinking. Why not have something you can give your simply fabulous girlfriend, that is humorous, tasteful and lot's of fun?

I remembered that I had the "domestic love" set from Cornish Heritage Farms in my stash and had the perfect image and sentiment for what I was wanting. I masked half of the sentiment and just left the "love sucks" portion. I used up more of the October Afternoon paper I used on my friends Bday card and added some prints from Cosmo Cricket circa 1934 paper pad (LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this paper!).

Supplies: Stamps: Domestic love (CHF). CS: kraft, basic black cs (SU!), PP: October Afternoon (thrift shop), Cosmo Cricket (circa 1934 6X6 pad). Ink: momento. Access: jumbo scallop and scalloped scallops die-namics (MFT), scalloped circle punch, black grosgrain ribbon, brad (SU!), lace trim (May Arts), antique button (Jenni Bowlin), divine twine (TCP) and dimensionals.

Ciao!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home