Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

A be-lated Birthday wish


My bestie celebrated her Birthday last month and unfortunately I was battling a household full of flu and cold's at the time and was unable to make anything for her. So, I put this together for her the other night. Guess she will just get to enjoy her Birthday this much longer...((grin)). I pulled this stamp from Inkadinkado out of my stash, blew off the thick layer of dust and put it to good use.
I pulled this random piece of patterned paper out of my stash (from October Afternoon) and stamped the image onto kraft cs. (by random I mean, I had no other pieces from that line...lol).
The music print paper is the reverse side of base paper. I added some yummy lace, scalloped scallops die-namics, a pearl stick pin and a home-made flower to finish off my design. To make the flower, I punched pieces of an old book using my scalloped circle punch from Stampin' up and then crumpled the pieces a few times to give them a soft, worn look. Then I just stacked the pieces, added some tulle and a brad...voila! paper flower complete.
Supplies: Girlfriends matter (Inkadinkado). CS: kraft, basic black cs (SU!), PP: Thrift shop (October Afternoon). Ink: Momento. Access: scalloped scallops die-namic (MFT), black lace (May Arts), book page, scalloped circle punch (SU!), tulle, brads (Recollections), stick pin (Prima) and dimensionals.
Happy really be-lated Birthday Peach!
Ciao!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home