Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Easter Blessings


Last week, a friend and I got together to just play around and make a card. We pulled out my alcohol inks, and Cornish Heritage farm Easter basket stamp and started creating. Tell me if alcohol inks and Cornish heritage farm stamps are not one of the best combo's ever?? LOL. I think it's such a shame that CHF are no longer in business, I really loved their vintage images. In fact, there is a store (about a 2 hour trip for me to get to) that still has some of their stamps for sale. Needless to say, I purchased another one for my collection when I was there last week. ((grin)).
For the alcohol ink background I used lemonade and oregano inks by Tim Holt and then stamped my image using staz on. This is a large sized card 5 1/2 " squared. I find with these CHF stamps that they are so large, there isn't much room for patterned papers and embellishments.
Supplies: Stamps: Easter Basket (Cornish Heritage Farms). Ink: staz on. CS: glossy cs (SU!), kraft cs, yellow (bazzil), PP: paper pack (Michaels, Unsure of company). Access: alcohol inks, blender solution (Tim Holtz), rub on, ribbons, hemp twine, button (Jenni Bowlin), paper flower (Prima), mini tag (SU!), computer.
Now I just need to make some more Easter cards using this set for my family, friends and some to sell.
Ciao!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home