Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Make a wish Lily



I am in love with the new "enchanted Lily" set!!! Look how cute Lily is with her sweet lady bug wings and little lady bug friend! Lily is available from Pink Cat Studio's. I wanted to make a birthday card for a friend's daughter and knew that Lily would be perfect.

When AmyR posted her sketch challenge, I knew it would be perfect with the design I had in mind. This is a great sketch and one I will for sure use again. I took my colour combo from the Scenic Route paper I used and added this thick luscious pink gingham ribbon from Making Memories, some stickles on Lily's wings and antenna for the finishing touches.

Stamps: Enchanted Lily (Pink Cat Studios). CS: Staples brand 110# cs, berry sorbet, kiwi kiss and Scenic Route pp. Ink: Brilliance graphite black. Access: Copics, white gel pen, stickles, ribbon (MM), scallop circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, slit punch.

As I am posting this, it is snowing like crazy out my window!!! Nothing like having some great Spring/Summer stamps to trick us into thinking this weather is gonna turn soon....lol!

Ciao~


1 Comments:

  • At 6:25 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    That is VERY cute...love all the spring colors. And speaking of spring...it snowed here today...after it rained the past 2 days!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home