Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

A punky sketch for you...


This is for today's sketch challenge on Splitcoast. What a fabulous sketch! This is one I will definately used again. I decided to finally use my little punk girl stamp from Stamping Bella. (I had inked her up and stamped images for the PIF (pay it forward) thread but have not actually inked it and made a card with it).
This little punk chick reminds me of my good friend so I decided why not make her a card with it. I coloured her using Prisma's, gamsol and stumps and popped up her guitar (which is coated in crystal effects so it's nice and glossy). I used my versamark pen and embossed her belts and earrings with silver emboss powder...sooo cute! I mixed 3 different types of patterned paper and a fun glittery Halloween foam sticker to add to my punky theme. Faith (markie's mom on Splitcoast) makes these really gorgeous cards and add's little white dots with her gel pen around her mats and borders and it always looks so good! So, I took the dive and tried my hand at it. Thanks Faith for the inspiration! The main image and skull are up on dimensionals adding to the dimension of this card. This was a really fun card to make and I hope my friend really likes it!
Supplies:
Stamps: all punked up and no where to go and "you rock" sentiment~Stamping Bella. CS: basic black, whisper white, fusia. PP: Pink argyle~ GIN-X, pink stars~ Cactus Pink, blk glittery~ Making Memories (spellbound). Ink: Blk staz on. Access: Prisma colour pencils, gamsol, stumps, versamark pen, silver emboss powder, dimensionals, white gel pen, ribbon (Offray), skull embellishment (Making Memories), and 1 3/8 circle punch.
Ciao!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home